Information about us
We are Mak & Mak Outsourcing & Services Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “MMOSPL”) with our registered office at 3F, 323, Suncity Success Tower, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-65, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122101. We operate the website and mobile application.
Services we offer
Platform for reading and writing blogs, creating and watching vlogs, reading and writing short stories (“Services”).
Rights to Website and Mobile App and Contents there of
- This Website and the Mobile App is owned and operated by MMOSPL. All the content published, featured or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, images (photographic and moving), illustrations, software and selection and arrangement thereof ("Content"), is either owned by or licensed to MMOSPL.
- All elements of this Website, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content owned by MMOSPL thereof, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property rights. Except for, as explicitly permitted under this, or other written license or agreement with MMOSPL, no portion or element of the Website and the Mobile App including the content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. All related rights shall remain the exclusive property of MMOSPL, its licensors or its third-party image partners.
Registration Data and Account Security
- In consideration of your use of the Website and /or the Mobile App, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Website and /or the Mobile App ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your password and identification; (d) notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security; (e) accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and (f) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Company.
- You must have reached the age of legal majority in your country of residence to use our Website; by using our Website, you warrant and represent to us that you have reached the age of legal majority in your country of residence.
Your right on your content
- You may publish and post content, including articles, photos, videos, comments, links etc. (“User Content”) on our Website. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same from the users on this Website.
- While publishing or posting any User Content, you will ensure that such content shall be in accordance with these Terms and must not (i) be libelous, defamatory or maliciously false, (ii) be obscene or indecent, (iii) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right, (iv) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation (v) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement, (vi) constitute an incitement to commit a crime or the promotion of criminal activity, (vii) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order, (viii) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation, (ix) be in breach of official secrets legislation, (x) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person, (xi) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner, (xii) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit, (xiii) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading, (xiii) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage or (xiv) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory. You shall be wholly liable for all losses, claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any infringement or alleged infringement of any of the above, by you and your User Content.
- Further, Users registered with us also may share such User Content on various social platforms and although our Website and the Mobile App does not allow to copy/download any User Content from our platform, once they are shared on other social platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc., these User Content become downloadable depending on such social platform policies. The Company does not take any responsibility or liability for any unauthorised use of such User Content being shared on various social platforms.
- We may also take down any User Content from our Website if requested by you, due to complaints or if such User Content seems inappropriate and is against law. However, following any termination or deactivation of your account or removal of User Content by us, we may keep your User Content for a reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
- The Website may provide hypertext link to third party websites. We have absolutely no control on the technical and security infrastructure or the content of those third-party websites. Therefore, you decide under your own responsibility to visit those third-party websites and we accept no liability for the consequences resulting from your decision to visit those third party websites.
Users’ code of conduct
- You are specifically prohibited from: (i) downloading, copying, or retransmitting any or all of the Website content or the User Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with MMOSPL; (ii) using any data mining or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (iii) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Website content or the User Content by using, framing or similar navigational technology; and (iv) using our Website or User Content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the internet, data, e-mail, privacy and the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
- MMOSPL's Trademarks, the MMOSPL's logo, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the platforms are trademarks of MMOSPL and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MMOSPL or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing content or any other name, trademark or product or service name of MMOSPL without our prior written permission.
- In addition, the look and feel of the platforms, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of MMOSPL and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Platforms are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
- We do not warrant that the functions of the Website will meet any particular requirement or that its operation will be entirely error-free or uninterrupted or that all defects are capable of correction or improvement. Except as set out in these terms, all conditions, warranties and representations, expressed or implied by (i) statute, (ii) common law or (iii) otherwise, in relation to the website, including, without limitation, the implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care, are excluded. in the absence of fraud, no information or advice given by us shall create a warranty or give rise to any other liability other than is given in these terms.
- The Website proposes Services and advice to help you. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and advice provided is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors. we do not guarantee and make no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied about the information, advice and opinions provided and reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions and any decisions based on information and opinions contained herein are your sole responsibility.
- This website and its User Content are provided "as is" and MMOSPL and its directors, employees, content providers, agents and affiliates exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. MMOSPL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website. The functions embodied on or in the materials of this website are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error. You, not MMOSPL, assume the entire cost of all necessary care or correction due to your use of this website or user content. MMOSPL makes no warranty that the website or the user content is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Severance & Waiver
Mak & Mak Outsourcing & Services Pvt. Ltd.
3F, 323, Suncity Success Tower, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-65,
Gurgaon, Haryana, 122101