TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POINTS TO NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE COURSE
Please read our Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before joining the course. By signing up for the course, you are confirming that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. These Terms, together with the items listed below, constitute a contract of membership between you and us.
Data Protection & Confidentiality Notice
- The data gathered during this program will be used for further research on PCOS. However, it will be ensured that every participant’s data (including health and medical) remains confidential and is protected.
Inclusions in the program:
- 24 online, live yoga classes conducted live on Zoom by senior yoga teachers
- Weekly Online lectures and tutorials by Dr. Anjali Kumar and Arun Pandala.
- Weekly interaction with the mentors.
- A WhatsApp group for the duration of the program for support, guidance and tips
- Sample diet charts
- 1 free,15 minutes consultation for the participant with a Maitri gynecologist
- Guidance on what to do once the program is over.
- Every week we will give a recorded class link from the SYCG YouTube channel for practice during the week.
Exclusions from the program:
- Any medical investigations or ultrasounds.
- Any additional individual consultation with a gynecologist. However, it can be arranged @ Rs 1000 per consultation for the duration of the program.
Yoga classes, Lectures and Tutorials
- Yoga classes, lectures and tutorials will be conducted online on Zoom, and will be recorded for use by those participants who are not in an appropriate time zone for coming to a live class and for educational purposes in future. By enrolling for the program and attending the sessions, you are consenting to record the session.
- Since it is an online format, and people participate from their places of residence, it is obligatory that you be dressed appropriately as in a normal onsite public yoga session.
- The yoga classes are conducted in a group. Fellow participants may watch each other casually at times to learn and understand various practices. You have to be aware of this.
- No recordings of the classes will be shared if a participant misses classes. The provision for recorded versions is only available to those who are not in an appropriate time zone to practice live, and is available only in a 24 hour window, after which it will be inaccessible as well.
- You must let us know about any significant medical history (medical/ surgical), drug history, or any allergies. There will be an entry medical form to be submitted, which you must fill completely and truthfully.
- Let us know if you are pregnant or you think, you could be pregnant at the time of joining the program.
- In this program, we will not put you on any hormonal medications, unless specifically needed (if your periods are missed/ delayed, heavy bleeding, prolonged bleeding or any other specific gynecologic condition). In such situations, we would arrange a separate paid consultation with our team gynecologist and put you on a suitable medication to take care of the situation. Only one free consultation is included with the gynecologists at team Maitri. In case of any emergency situation, you must report to emergency room of the nearest health care facility and seek treatment at the earliest.
- We recommend that you discuss with your doctor or physician, before you participate in this program, as this would require changes in dietary habits, including the mealtimes, a vegetarian diet and moderate physical exercise. As during the program, your many medications might need a dose change (thyroid, anti-diabetics, anti-hypertensives etc.) due to an overall improvement in your health. We generally do not recommend our PCOS patients to be on metformin, unless overtly diabetic or specifically advised by the physician.
- PCOS is a chronic condition and three months is too short to observe significant changes in the clinical/ biochemical/ radiological parameters. However, we are certain that there would be some definite changes which will guide you on your journey towards reversal from PCOS.
- Yoga is an ancient set of practices which includes holding of postures called asanas, breathing practices called pranayama, Surya namaskar, or sun salutation, cleansing practices called kriyas. Yoga also includes specific and general suggestions on diet and lifestyle. While yoga is safe in general, there can be no guarantee that any practice or set of practices will not cause an adverse effect, for example an injury during asana practice. While every precaution is taken, and will be taken to ensure safe teaching and practice of all yoga practices, the responsibility of participation and conduct rests on the participant, and the participant alone.
- The practices are being taught in good faith and for positive outcomes, and must be accepted with willingness, practicality, and self-belief. Maitri and Sivananda Yoga Centre, Gurgaon, and its mentors, staff and administrators take shall not be held liable for any injuries or setbacks of any kind during this program.
Fee for the program-
- The total fee for the 12 weeks program costs INR 9999 per participant.
- We are providing an additional discount of 25% to participants who enroll for the program by 31st July, 2022 which makes the fee INR
Cancellation/ Refund Policy-
- In the event that we cancel the course that you have enrolled for, we will provide you a 100 % refund.
- 100% refund will be provided to the participant if the participant informs us through an email about their non-participation in the, up to 48 hours before the commencement of the course (i.e., before 7 am- 18 August 2022). No request for any refunds will be entertained thereafter.
- No refund will be provided to the participant 48 hours before the commencement of the course and during the course irrespective of the number of sessions attended/missed by the participant.
- Any refunds will be processed within 7 working days after the information is received by us.
We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to these Terms, if the delay was due to any cause beyond reasonable control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God or measures of any kind on the part of any government.